- Follow @TheAndrewBlog
- Better Call Saul: The Winding Road between Jimmy McGill and Saul Goodman in “Lantern”
- Better Call Saul: the Inevitable Hard Landings in “Fall”
- Better Call Saul: Everyone Takes an Extra Step in “Slip”
- Wonder Woman Is a Big Step Forward for the DCEU and Superhero Movies
- Better Call Saul: The Small Interactions that Cause Big Ripples in “Expenses”
- Alexandra on The Walking Dead: Finding Fault and Absolution on “The Other Side”
- Andrew Bloom on Better Call Saul: The Winding Road between Jimmy McGill and Saul Goodman in “Lantern”
- Gabriel on Better Call Saul: The Winding Road between Jimmy McGill and Saul Goodman in “Lantern”
- PCarv on 7 Big Questions About Battlestar Galactica’s Finale
- Gabriel on Better Call Saul: Whether Chuck McGill Loves his Brother in “Sunk Costs”
Tag Archives: Amber Nash
Archer is an outrageous show, full of spy-fueled action, liquor-fueled shenanigans, and libido-fueled insanity, on top of the show’s tightly-written dialogue and surprisingly deep character work. But even in such an over-the-top series, Pam Poovey, the drift-racing, hard-charging, HR director-turned-field agent manages to stand out.
Amber Nash is the award-winning actress who’s brought Pam to life over the last eight seasons of the show. I had the pleasure of chatting with Amber about the new direction Pam’s taken in the noir-inspired Archer: Dreamland, her inspirations and influences, and what the future holds for the inimitable Ms. Poovey.